Senior Consultant - Wealth & Asset Management
About the Team:
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
Capco’s Wealth & Asset Management practice welcomes industry change as an opportunity to transform the way wealth and asset managers service their clients. As technology advances and generations evolve, wealth managers must embrace innovation to stay relevant and compete with their peers. At Capco, we combine deep expertise with practical industry know-how to help our clients confront some of their most pressing challenges. Our unparalleled experience generating digital strategies, defining client user journeys, creating operational efficiencies, and driving product innovation have made us sought after thought leaders in the financial services industry.
Our global team of specialized consultants partners with a wide array of wealth managers, asset managers, and FinTech companies. We offer end-to-end solutions that bring scale, efficiency, revenue, and customer satisfaction so that our clients can emerge as industry leaders.
About the Job:
As a Senior Consultant in the Wealth & Asset Management practice, you will work in a fast-paced team setting alongside industry experts on cross-functional projects that span various products, platforms, and services. You will leverage core consulting skills such as problem statement framing, root cause analysis, process rationalization, and communication strategies to effectively advise and guide our clients.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Be part of strategic client engagements with a concentration on automation, digitization, and growth transformation in the Wealth and Asset Management space
- Work on a variety of project types including, but not limited to: defining client user experiences, driving product innovation, developing engagement and adoption strategies, creating technological/operational efficiencies through automation
- Independently manage small to medium size transformation/change delivery projects
- Learn and apply Capco’s capabilities around design thinking, rapid prototyping, and agile development in your engagement with existing and potential clients
- Build new solutions, toolkits, documents, and consulting approaches that can be applied across Capco’s Wealth & Asset Management practice
- Create thought leadership content on cutting edge concepts disrupting the financial services industry
What You’ll Bring with You
- 4+ years of professional experience working in financial services, specifically in wealth management
- Management consulting experience highly preferred
- Strong financial services knowledge including, but not limited to: investment management, financial advising, investment platforms, fund administration, asset allocation, asset management
- Experience working on transformation/change delivery projects highly desired
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and understand large programs
- Ability to communicate in both written and verbal forms with confidence and clarity
- Strong analytical skill with respect to business management and problem solving
- Ability to effectively lead team members to ensure the completion of project deliverables with requisite quality and in a timely manner
- Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Agile experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.