Data Business Analyst - Mumbai
“Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consulting firm. Awarded with Consultancy of the year in the British Bank Award and has been ranked Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India 2022 by Avtar & Seramount. With our presence across 32 cities across globe, we support 100+ clients across banking, financial and Energy sectors. We are recognized for our deep transformation execution and delivery.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other key players in the industry. The projects that will transform the financial services industry.
MAKE AN IMPACT
Innovative thinking, delivery excellence and thought leadership to help our clients transform their business. Together with our clients and industry partners, we deliver disruptive work that is changing energy and financial services.
Capco has a tolerant, open culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and creativity.
With no forced hierarchy at Capco, everyone has the opportunity to grow as we grow, taking their career into their own hands.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We believe that diversity of people and perspectives gives us a competitive advantage.
MAKE AN IMPACT
Job Title: Data Business Analyst
Location: Mumbai / Pune (7 Days Travel to Mumbai in a month)
Experience: 3 to 6 years
- Perform comprehensive data remediation tasks, identifying and rectifying inaccuracies, inconsistencies, and discrepancies in reference data.
- Conduct thorough exploratory data analysis to discover patterns, trends, and insights that drive strategic decision-making.
- Develop and maintain data models that facilitate efficient data management and analysis processes.
- Effectively communicate findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, contributing to a cohesive understanding of data-related matters.
- Skilled in tools like SQL, Power BI, Alteryx, and Excel to manipulate, transform, and visualize data for various reporting and analysis needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand changing requirements and prioritize tasks, accordingly, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality results.
What we need:
- Proven experience in data analysis, data remediation, and data modelling.
- Proficiency in SQL, Power BI, Alteryx, and Excel for data manipulation, reporting, and visualisation.
- Preferred background in investment banking or finance, with a solid understanding of reference data and related processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively convey complex findings to diverse audiences.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to maintaining data accuracy and integrity.
If you are keen to join us, you will be part of an organization that values your contributions, recognizes your potential, and provides ample opportunities for growth. For more information, visit www.capco.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Looking for a candidate who can join within Immediate to 30 Day.