Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Facilities Manager.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco is looking for ambitious team players to join and support the growth of our business. This is a chance to join one of the fastest growing and exciting consultancies, with an opportunity to grow with the company as it expands.
About the Role
- Oversee the facilities for our innovative organization and beautiful 50th floor downtown workspace.
- Be THE friendly, personable, first point of contact for the organization.
- Act as the project coordinator with building management, vendors, real estate changes, renovations and overall facilities management
- Responsible to take calls, welcome visitors, and direct them to appointments or people to meet their needs in a professional manner and with a smile
- Liaise with the building facilities team to co-ordinate maintenance and general contractors.
- Inspect and proactively maintain the facilities to support the health and safety of employees.
- Professional lead to ensure the day-to-day operations of the firm.
- Includes handling information requests, inventory management, ordering supplies, and oversees the office space and organization to meet the needs of the staff.
Capco is looking to hire an ambitious team-player.
- A rounded individual with a can-do, positive attitude and a willingness to take things on and support our hardworking and sociable work environment.
- Someone who possesses a great level of care and is team oriented while also able to work autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effortlessly liaise with co-workers and managers in each department of the company.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, manage deadlines and budgets.
- Demonstrate co-ordinator capabilities.
- Must present a professional demeanour.
- A key player in the successful running of the office’s operations.
Hours may vary, and this is normally an on-site position during normal business hours; however, sometimes this job requires the incumbent to be flexible to off-cycle hours to oversee vendors and external facilities contractors.
Professional experience is important; however, it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.