Capco Associate Data Program (ADP) - Fall 2024
Capco’s Associate Data Program (ADP)
LOCATION: New York | Chicago | Charlotte
Who is Capco?
Capco is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the Financial Services, Energy and Insurance industries. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs, and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
What is our Associate Data Program?
Our Associate Data Program is designed for recent graduates or graduates with no more than 1.5 years of total work experience. It starts with a 2-week intensive developmental training program to ensure that you have both the soft and hard skills to hit the ground running at a client site. This will include practical classroom trainings and tutorials in various data disciplines such as Data Analytics, Data Modelling, SQL, Information Lifecycle Management, etc. Our program provides you with a strong foundation of consulting methodologies, enterprise technology standards, and personal brand development on which to build and see growth in your career within the Capco family.
The next step will be working on client projects, with real responsibilities. As an Associate Data Consultant, you can expect to work on projects in a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Project Management or Testing capacity, across a multitude of practice areas including but not limited to: Digital, Wealth, Banking, Capital Markets, Technology, Transformation Services, and Financial Risk & Compliance. Example projects include:
- Data Strategy Engagement: Help the organization design and implement effective Data Management/ Governance and/or Analytics programs in the Cloud or on premises
- Data Lineage Project: Work across the institution’s data management office to track data lineage across business architecture via various regulatory reports
- Data Quality Project: Gather/document business requirements for a data quality issue management framework
- Data Privacy System Implementation: Capture business requirements, validate tool configurations and consent form designs for the technical integration of a Consent & Preferences Management system
What does a day as a Capco Associate Data Consultant look like?
Examples of day-to-day experiences include:
- Develop an understanding of strategic client direction, risk and issues, and project goals
- Conduct structured data gathering, research, and analysis related to industry trends and client objectives
- Develop an understanding of key industry regulations and relevant frameworks
- Facilitate, document, and participate in client meetings and workshops
- Create high quality presentations and reports to effectively communicate project findings
- Participate in the development of new market opportunities that expand our business, brand, and global reach
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Information Systems, Finance, Business, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or equivalent degree, or a demonstrated interest in business, finance, and data/technology)
- Winter 2022/Spring 2023 graduate
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA from an accredited college or university
- No more than 1.5 years of post-graduate work experience
- Ability to communicate and collaborate within cross-disciplined teams
- Willingness to travel extensively (needs vary based on office and client locations)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States (US Citizens or Permanent Residents ONLY)
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.