Senior Data Governance
Data Governance/Data Management
Location - Bangalore /Hyderabad/Pune
Exp - 7+ years
Key Skills : Data Governance/Data Management (Mandatory) , Collibra (Preferred) , Stakeholder Management ,
Domain : BFSI
The Data Governance Senior Analyst will work within the Data & Architecture Office (DAO) to assess, support implementation and monitor the data governance aspects of Data Management policy and others to monitor and report on level of compliance. The role reports to a Data Governance Manager within the Data & Architecture Office (DAO).
The Data Management policy contains high-level principles for best practices with regards to Data Management. It is supported by Data Management procedures and Data Management operational instructions. Responsibility for implementation and compliance to the policy lies within the respective global business or global function with support and guidance provided by Group Data Utility within the Data & Architecture Office (DAO).
The Data Governance Senior Analyst’s responsibilities include the following:
- Extending and maintaining the Business Information Model (HBIM) based on business, industry and regulatory requirements
- Defining data created and held within client systems using the HBIM
- Supporting business process owners and other customers of the Group Data Utility (GDU) to implement data governance procedures and monitor compliance
- Delivering data governance demands raised to the GDU to ensure timely and satisfactory delivery of GDU services
- Managing the work of data governance analysts within the GDU in delivering against demands
Provision of data governance training and advice including but not limited to data standards, HBIM, data management policy, etc.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture