Payments Experienced Technical Business Analyst (medior - senior)
Our team in Capco specializes in management consulting & software development, mostly for international banks and insurance companies in western Europe.
Do you want to learn more about our culture and people? Visit https://www.capco.com/Careers/Bratislava
Benefits of working for Capco:
- The opportunity to work with experienced colleagues for prestigious banks
- The opportunity to work on different projects, no routine
- Technical and soft skills training, professional certifications, full access to the Udemy online learning platform
- Private health care, sick days, employee’s vacation – 25 days per year, regardless of the age
- Cafeteria provided by the Benefits plus services (50 EUR monthly) and/or contribution to 3rd pillar
- Fully paid meal vouchers
- Smartphone and internet with 1.000 GB of data, laptop
- Remote work (Home-office)
- We care: we support the well-being of our employees (Yoga lessons, mental health webinars - Liga za duševné zdravie), team sports activities – e.g. running challenges, multisport card, participation on the volunteering days
We're looking for talented and creative Low-code / No-code Developers to join our awesome development team. If you're passionate about building software solutions without extensive coding and love the idea of working in the financial services industry (banks, insurances, and more), this could be the perfect role for you!
- Collaborate with one of our clients to understand requirements and create functional software solutions using low-code / no-code platforms.
- Develop and maintain applications, integrations, and business processes using low-code / no-code tools, ensuring they're fast, secure, and user-friendly.
- Customize pre-built components and templates to meet specific needs, without the need for heavy coding.
- Test and make sure the applications are reliable, functional, and secure.
- Integrate the low-code / no-code solutions with existing systems and databases, ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and share your innovative ideas to improve our development processes.
Skills and Expertise
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Experience developing applications, automations, or workflows using low-code / no-code platforms like Bubble, OutSystems, Mendix, Appian, Creatio, Quickbase or similar tools.
- Solid understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to turn business requirements into technical solutions.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
Recruitment process steps:
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Technical/Competencies interview with experienced Capco colleague
You are important to us! That's why you get a personal coach at our side who supports you individually. With our start-up mentality and our flat hierarchy, you have every opportunity to place your ideas and to put them into practice. In addition, after work, you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.
Have we made you curious? Then apply now! It takes only 5 minutes.
If you have any other question related to the position please reach out to me: