Executive Director-India Consulting
Executive Director India Business Consulting – Financial Services
“Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consulting firm. Awarded with Consultancy of the year in the British Bank Award and has been ranked Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India 2022 by Avtar & Seramount. With our presence across 32 cities across globe, we support 100+ clients across banking, financial and Energy sectors. We are recognized for our deep transformation execution and delivery.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other key players in the industry. The projects that will transform the financial services industry.
MAKE AN IMPACT
Innovative thinking, delivery excellence and thought leadership to help our clients transform their business. Together with our clients and industry partners, we deliver disruptive work that is changing energy and financial services.
Capco has a tolerant, open culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and creativity.
With no forced hierarchy at Capco, everyone has the opportunity to grow as we grow, taking their career into their own hands.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We believe that diversity of people and perspective gives us a competitive advantage.
Experience: 15+ years
We are a global management consulting and technology dedicated to the financial services industry. Our professions combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services, to move their organization forward. Through our collaboration and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. We specialize primarily in banking, capital markets, wealth and investment management, finance, risk & compliance, and insurance. We also have an energy consulting practice in the US. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- Help builda go-to-market strategy for selling our services and centre value proposition for clients in the India business
- Help India Partner achieve Sales and Revenue targets for the India Consulting business whether based on RFP based proposals or sole source proposals
- Delivery role on Consulting programmes being delivered for Indian Financial Services clients
- Help India Partner build a strong network of c suite (and next level) client relationships in the Indian Financial Services industry.
- Represent our India Business internally and externally through information share, client visits, presentations, participation in RFI / RFP responses, pricing discussions,
- Work intensively with Delivery Managers (local & global) to ensure smooth delivery and customer as well as employee satisfaction.
Requirements and Skills needed:
- Min 10 years of direct sales experience in the India market (domestic private, domestic PSU, GCC direct). Overall work experience of >15 years. This needs to be in the FS domain.
- Sales experience should be in the business consulting space (not tech).
- Mix of industry and consulting experience is preferred.
- Should have a strong existing market network, and currently active in the sales role for 4-5 years. (pre-sales not to be considered)
- MBA from a Premier Management Institute in India or overseas
If you are keen to join us, you will be part of an organization that values your contributions, recognizes your potential, and provides ample opportunities for growth. For more information, visit www.capco.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.