Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Domain : Energy
India – Bangalore/Pune/Hyderabad
Experience: 10 to 17 Years
Excellent design skills
Strong knowledge of end-to-end project lifecycle methodologies (mainly agile).
This maybe broad experience with the ability to apply it across a variety of customer and business scenarios; or strong domain specialisms to maximize the benefit of technology in key areas e.g., Infrastructure, Business Intelligence, Pensions.
Care about technology and how to exploit it for the benefit of our customers.
Financial acumen to support development of business cases and to inform key design decisions.
Ability to balance long-term direction and necessary short-term goals.
Good communication skills with the ability to provide technical guidance to peers and project colleagues.
Strong personal impact and influence
Good stakeholder and relationship management
Role Specific Skill:
Detailed knowledge of the Solution Architect process including governance and standards
Aviva Service & security fundamentals
AWS knowledge at basic certification or associate level certification
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture