Java Full Stack Developer
Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are innovators who combine a disruptive, design thinking approach with unrivaled, first-hand industry knowledge, and technology acumen. We facilitate the handshake between business and technology to deliver end-to-end consulting services and solutions. We help our clients transform and advance their businesses, increase revenue, and manage risk and regulatory change. We are hiring creative, motivated, diligent, passionate, and committed people who are ready to make an impact.
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets, and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking, etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile, and entrepreneurial culture
Looking for only Immediate Joiners
Location: Sarjapur, Bangalore
The ideal candidate will develop quality software across banking product domains and is proficient with various Object-Oriented development tools and techniques. The individual should be highly experienced with Core Java development, Java Restful APIs, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices and possess good problem solving skills, and take ownership of items independently while tracking to closure. The candidate will liaise with global teams to understand requirements, develop high quality code and deliver projects. The position requires attention to detail, coupled with ownership, to ensure the delivery of high quality applications.
- Responsible for the hands on design and development of core Java applications as part of the Deposits Agile Squad/Fleet. • Ensure developed code is in alignment with system architecture and integration design standards; working with an enterprise framework. • Analyze user requirements, envision system features and functionality. • Interface with global team of developers and business users. • Produce proof of concept in the new areas of development. • Participate in design discussions and contribute to the architecture process. • Investigate production issues. • Provide technical support for debugging web applications, database and assistance to production systems. • The candidate will support continuous improvement of the automated systems. Participate in all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation) • Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions.
- 4+ years of hands on professional experience using Core Java 1.8, Java Restful APIs, Microservices, Spring, Spring Boot • Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development • Experience in building server-side applications using J2EE Technologies. • Proficient with database technologies (preferably DB2), including modelling and performance tuning. • Proficiency in Unix/Linux environments. • Competency with source control (preferably Git) and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins. • Practiced understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps Integration • Strong familiarity with Agile software/tools (e.g., JIRA, etc.). • 2+ years of experience of working with geographically dispersed teams, that fall across different time zones • The ability to write reusable, optimized, maintainable code that is well documented and follows industry-standard best practices • Excellent problem solving skills • Excellent communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, across all stakeholder groups and with staff from junior to senior levels
- Proficiency with Kafka, Websockets, Hazelcast, and in-memory databases. • Knowledge of Financial markets, lending based products & Wealth Management • Prior work experience with cloud based applications
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Something looks off?