Senior ETL Datastage Developer
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- 6+ years’ experience in Advanced IBM InfoSphere DataStage Design and Development
- Skilled at the ideation, design, and deployment of DataStage solutions
- Knowledge of data modeling, database design, and the data warehousing ecosystem
- Develop DataStage Sequencers and Parallel jobs using different stages
- Hands on experience in Transforming Business specific rules into functional Specs
- Preferred experience in in Loan IQ UI, data structure and tables, Java (for Loan IQ Application), IBM DataStage (for Loan IQ interfaces), IBM Cognos (for Loan IQ reports)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Basic Unix Shellscripting,Control-M, PL-SQL,RTC,Jira etc
- Project Lifecycle and process flow analysis
- Strong analytical skill and the ability to merge multiple exisiting workflow into one standard flow
- Proven experience in delivering quality specifications that are well understood by both business and development / Implemtnation and team
- Proven experience in IT development environment
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture