Principal Consultant - ESG Delivery Lead
Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Principal Consultant, you will be part of a Capco team working with clients in the ESG space. You will be responsible for analysis, design, and consulting support, as well as developing an understanding of our client’s strategic direction, issues, and project delivery. You will be the liaison between business and technical users, and work to ensure project timelines and milestones are met. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely motivated and able to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
- Capco is seeking an experienced ESG leader to join our team. As the ESG Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for leading and managing ESG consulting projects for our clients.
- You will work closely with our client partners to understand their ESG goals and develop strategies to help them achieve their targets.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of consultants and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- You believe in customer centricity and can empathise with customers with an affinity to create solutions designed to deliver a great customer experience.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders whilst providing thought leadership by staying up-to-date with latest ESG trends and best practices.
- You will support business development, partnerships and marketing strategies whilst developing ESG/Climate Change products and solutions to financial institutions in APAC
Proven track record leading the delivery of services such as
- Climate Disclosure
- Carbon Measurement and Carbon Pricing
- ESG Risk Assessment
- ESG Data Delivery
- TCFD Net Zero Strategies
We are expanding our business rapidly across Singapore and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Something looks off?