Capco is a global management and technology consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry and domain expertise to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward. We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. We serve our clients from 33 offices in leading financial centers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you are encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recoginze that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we would love to know what makes you different.
To lead our Human Resources team in Zurich we are looking for a full-time
HR Lead (F/M/D) 80%-100%
You will lead a highly motivated HR team and have full responsibility from HR strategic topics to HR daily operations. You will help in shaping our people agenda on a variety of people related subjects, which enables successful delivery of our business objectives. You will be a trusted advisor partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure we attract, develop and retain talents. This role is perfect for an experienced hands-on HR Business Partner or Manager who would like to take responsibility and become an HR Lead.
You will report to senior management in Switzerland as well as central Europe HR function.
- Lead the HR function for both offices in Zurich and Geneva with a HR team of three employees
- Develop effective on-going relationships with the business, establish yourself as a credible, respected and valued advisor in all employee matters
- Deliver expert and client-focused HR service by providing advice, guidance and hands-on support to resolve day-to-day queries as they arise along all matters of the employee life cycle
- Drive a number of topics like senior leader recruiting, HR budget planning and management, performance management, compensation, skill development, employee engagement, legal employee matters, payroll execution
- Manage local HR strategic topics and their roll-out including change management
- Contribute on global HR strategic initiatives and facilitate implementations
- Act as an interface among global HR, HR shared services as well as local HR
- Provide expert advice in all areas of HR policies, practices, employment law to Swiss social security
What you bring
- 7-10 years of relevant HR experience which includes strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, change leadership experience and coaching skills
- Hands-on HR operations including payroll preparation, review and sign-off
- Strong business and financial acumen with conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships, feel comfortable with ambiguity and resilience comes naturally, whilst ensuring accuracy and maintaining focus
- Excellent communication skills in German and English; French as a strong plus
- Outcome-driven, proactive and assertive
- Drive, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial and commercial mind-sets are essential
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. A working culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
Something looks off?