Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
YOUR CAPCO DAY
- Develop innovative frameworks to automate data pipeline testing
- Experience on data Platforms based on (for example: data lakes, data meshes, data streaming, Data Pipelines, Big Data Platform ,ELT/ETL …)
- Data Migration experience from in-Prem to cloud
- CI/CD for Execution, Deployments and continuously implement of features, Image pushing
- Develop data pipelines solutions to automate the platform performance monitoring, system issues, incidents, and alerting mechanisms
- Exp. In working in agile and DevSecOps approaches
- Exposure to digital engineering, cloud ecosystem and In-Prem big Data solutions and enterprise security
- Responsible of building or designing distributed large-scale, fault-tolerant systems
- Experience with on-prem Big Data architecture, cloud migration experience might come handy latest industry developments and technology trends awareness to design new features/capabilities
- Integration of streaming and file-based data ingestion / consumption (Kafka, Control M, AWA)
- Experience in DevOps, data pipeline development, and automation using Jenkins and Octopus (optional: Ansible, Chef, XL Release, and XL Deploy)
- Hands-on experience in any of Cloudera Data Science Workbench, Pyspark, AWS Sagemaker
- Supporting all analytical value streams from enterprise reporting (e.g. Tableau) to data science (incl. ML Ops)
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, Spark
- Exp. in Python /Java /Scala/R
- Shell scripting, Django templates, firewall config rules setup
- VM and Kubernetes (pods) setup, managing and scaling pods
- Experience using serialized data formats
- Exp. In working of agile project management/SAFe
- Knowledge of Banking/financial sector with focus on Private Equity
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, flexible working hours, technical and soft skills training, smartphone & fast mobile internet and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEPS?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
Something looks off?