Our team in Capco specializes in management consulting & software development, mostly for international banks and insurance companies in western Europe.
Do you want to learn more about our culture and people? Visit https://www.capco.com/Careers/Bratislava
Benefits of working for Capco:
- The opportunity to work with experienced colleagues for prestigious banks
- The opportunity to work on different projects, no routine
- Technical and soft skills training, professional certifications, full access to the Udemy online learning platform
- Private health care, sick days, employee’s vacation – 25 days per year, regardless of the age
- Cafeteria provided by the Benefits plus services (50 EUR monthly) and/or contribution to 3rd pillar
- Fully paid meal vouchers
- Smartphone and internet with 1.000 GB of data, laptop
- Home-office friendly: we provide flexibility to work remotely from the home office, as well as from our office in Bratislava - Nivy Tower (Fresh fruit, relaxing zone, game room – table football, PS4, pet friendly office)
- We care: we support the well-being of our employees (Yoga lessons, mental health webinars - Liga za duševné zdravie), team sports activities – e.g. running challenges, multisport card, participation on the volunteering days
- from 2.800 EUR (salary will be adjusted based on previous experience)
- annual bonus + benefit package
- indefinite period contract
- You are the contact person for all topics related to agility and support the agile transformation of our customers
- You impart your knowledge of agile methods, such as: SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking or Lean Startup to our customers, e.g. in the context of coaching and training initiatives.
- You accompany workshops for the application of agile process models on different levels (from experts to management)
- You support our customers in the (further) development of coaching concepts and techniques as well as in their introduction and implementation
- You enable our customer teams on their way in the agile transformation not only methodically, but also support them in their self-organization and the continuous improvement of their team collaboration
Skills and Expertise
- You have a degree in business administration, social sciences, business informatics or a comparable qualification and relevant professional experience
- You bring demonstrable, practical experience in the application and scaling of agile methods and techniques
- You have strong experience in coaching (of agile process models) across all company levels and are experienced in creative planning and facilitation of workshops
- You have very good analytical skills and a holistic way of thinking as well as an independent and structured way of working.
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills coupled with initiative, motivation and outstanding critical and reflective thinking skills
- You have an extensive understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching in combination with the ability to work in a team, empathy and persuasiveness.
- You are fluent in German and English, very good MS-Office skills as well as unlimited mobility in the international area complete your profile
Recruitment process steps:
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Technical/Competencies interview with experienced Capco colleague
You are important to us! That's why you get a personal coach at our side who supports you individually. With our start-up mentality and our flat hierarchy, you have every opportunity to place your ideas and to put them into practice. In addition, after work, you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.
Have we made you curious? Then apply now! It takes only 5 minutes.
If you have any other question related to the position please reach out to me:
Something looks off?