Capco Poland is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We also are experts in focused on development, automation, innovation, and long-term projects in financial services. In Capco, you can code, write, create, and live at your maximum capabilities without getting dull, tired, or foggy.
We are currently joining a brand new project for a Canadian client to make hardware upgrades as well as software upgrades with WEM Servers.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Deliver core operations of DevOps (Development, Version Control, Testing, Integration, Deployment, Delivery, Configuration, Monitoring, and Feedback)
- Development, upgrade, and deployment of the software and hardware in the safest and most reliable way possible
- Synergizing the efforts of the development and operations teams to accelerate the delivery of the goals
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders (executive team, customer team)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Strong experience with configuration management and application deployment tools (Ansible)
- Experience working with CI tools (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of code and scripts (Bash, Python, Java)
- Understanding of business approach and customer-oriented mindset
- Proficiency in the English language - you will work for global clients
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- Employment contract and/or Business to Business - whichever you prefer
- Possibility to work remotely
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Multiple employee benefits packages (MyBenefit Cafeteria, private medical care, life-insurance)
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform (Udemy)
- Access to required IT equipment
- Paid Referral Program
- Participation in charity events e.g. Szlachetna Paczka
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS STEPS
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Home assignment if required
- Technical/Competencies interview with Capco Hiring Manager
- Culture fit interview with Head of Engineering
Something looks off?