Agile Business Analyst (Tax Operations)
Agile Business Analyst (Tax Operations) - Glasgow
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in capital markets, banking and payments and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a core member of an Agile squad, you will have direct Business Analyst / Proxy Product Owner experience on Core operations Technology build to develop and deliver solutions for Tax operations.
- Management of solutions design, from idea creation through to refinement. development, testing and production release.
- Engage with a large diversity of stakeholders to identify business needs and define current state of processes and related systems
- Actively contribute to the design of future state operating models through incorporating business and regulatory systems
- Write / document detailed user stories, impact assessments and functional specifications
- Partner with technology and operations, ensuring that key stakeholders are included in the Agile journey
- Prepare test strategy and approach. Oversee/carry out test execution
- Working knowledge of an area of Equity or Fixed Income Operations
- Experience with Tax frameworks (desired) or alternatively experience with regulatory change deliverables
- Strong quantitative / analytical skills, ability to evaluate large data sets
- Demonstrated problem solving and business analysis skills, i.e the ability to structure an approach to work through and solve complex and ambiguous challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within tight delivery timeframes and prioritise appropriately across multiple projects
- Strong Excel (Pivots, vlookups) and Powerpoint skills
AS PART OF THE CONSULTING TEAM AT CAPCO, THE AGILE BA WILL
- Define and write high-level epics, features and stories to create value-driven frameworks that provide required business value
- Work with a range of stakeholders to ensure that backlog items incorporate people, process and technology capabilities, dependencies and limitations
- Define acceptance criteria, testing needs and research to ensure the work is viable
- Understand and apply own work to the user journey and target design
- Recommend areas for change and then provide support to the business as the changes develops to ensure continuous improvement
- Support teams in an agile lifecycle
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Capco and its people check out the website on www.capco.com
Something looks off?