Dot Net Full Stack Developer
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Domain : Energy
Experience: 4-9 years
Must have strong experience on Web based application Development using C#.NET, .NET Core/.Net 5, ASP .NET MVC framework.
Must have strong knowledge of OOPS concepts, Multithreading, data structures and design patterns.
Must have knowledge of Rest API and hands on with any development framework, e.g., Web.API.
Should have knowledge of RDBMS and exposure to SQL Server environment.
Should have experience in writing T-SQL, database functions/procedures.
Hands on with any unit testing framework, e.g., MS Test, NUnit, Jasmin or Karma etc.
Knowledge and experience in web application security and secure coding technique would be preferred.
Experience with code repositories GIT and Bitbucket.
Exposure to DevOps - Implement CI/CD using tools like Jenkins.
Exposure to JIRA tool.
Development with Agile Kanban/Scrum framework is preferrable.
Implement high quality, reusable and well tested software solutions (frontend and backend).
Excellent abstract and analytical thinking plus problem solving skills.
Build new functionalities and extend the existing application(s).
Work closely with our business colleagues as well as other disciplines (e.g., requirement engineers) to elaborate technical solutions out of the requirements.
Troubleshoot complex technical issues and good debugging skills.
Write high quality technical documentation.
Good business communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Something looks off?