SC - Wealth & Asset Management
About the Team:
Capco is a fully independent, global management and technology consultancy providing services to the Financial Services and Energy industries. For nearly 20 years we have combined innovative thinking with deep industry knowledge to deliver business consulting, digital transformation and technology services to our clients. Our collaborative and efficient approach helps clients reduce costs and manage risk and regulatory change while increasing revenues. We are thinkers, innovators, and disruptors. We are small enough to care but large enough to matter.
We work in a fast-paced environment where we challenge and support one another. Individuality and ideation are encouraged. Our team strives for to be the trusted financial advisors to the firm.
About the Job:
As a Senior Consultant in the Wealth & Asset Management practice, you will work in a fast-paced team setting alongside industry experts on cross-functional projects that span various products, platforms, and services. You will leverage core consulting skills such as problem statement framing, root cause analysis, process rationalization, and communication strategies to effectively advise and guide our clients.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Be part of strategic client engagements with a concentration on automation, digitization, and growth transformation in the Wealth and Asset Management space
- Work on a variety of project types including, but not limited to: defining client user experiences, driving product innovation, developing engagement and adoption strategies, creating technological/operational efficiencies through automation
- Independently manage small to medium size transformation/change delivery projects
- Learn and apply Capco’s capabilities around design thinking, rapid prototyping, and agile development in your engagement with existing and potential clients
- Build new solutions, toolkits, documents, and consulting approaches that can be applied across Capco’s Wealth & Asset Management practice
- Create thought leadership content on cutting edge concepts disrupting the financial services industry
What You’ll Bring with You
- 4+ years of professional experience working in financial services, specifically in wealth management and/or asset management
- Management consulting experience highly preferred
- Strong financial services knowledge including, but not limited to: investment management, financial advising, investment platforms, fund administration, asset allocation, asset management
- Experience working on transformation/change delivery projects highly desired
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and understand large programs
- Ability to communicate in both written and verbal forms with confidence and clarity
- Strong analytical skill with respect to business management and problem solving
- Ability to effectively lead team members to ensure the completion of project deliverables with requisite quality and in a timely manner
- Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Agile experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
Something looks off?