Murex Environment Support
Exp - 7 To 9 Years
Location: - Bangalore
Murex Environment Support Resource:
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Hands-on experience on UNIX, SQL, Shell Scripting, and knowledge on Crontab, Control-M, and UC4.
Should be able to independently work on Murex projects along with key client stakeholders
Must possess end to end environment management and configuration experience
Must be able to create new environments on-demand from scratch Release management –
Exposure to various tools such as SVN, Nexus, ANT, Jenkins, GIT etc Datamart configurations and Processing scripts configuration for EOD process.
Provide Level1/2/3 application production support for in scope data related applications
Set up of Failover / DR for database and application and Infrastructure monitoring
Must possess excellent debugging skills Understanding of ITIL Practices - Incident, Problem, Change Management, Problem Management, and Event Management Optimizing Murex EOD Datamart Feeder extractions
Work on service requests using the Incident / Service management workflow, raised by business users and provide resolution.
Should display SME level knowledge in resolving user issues and other environment related issues Work along with onshore support team to manage batch support of jobs feeding in data and delivering data to consumers
Production and non-production EOD processing / environment support and monitoring
Must possess good understanding of both exchange traded and OTC Derivatives with specific focus on Credit and Rates products with clarity on their life cycle
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Something looks off?