Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If the mix of technology, engineering, consulting and delivery is your passion, then Capco is right for you to grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
YOUR CAPCO DAY
- Solid experience in software/technology projects leveraging agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Business and IT software modelling through usage of different techniques and notation languages (eg. UML with component and integration diagrams).
- Demonstrate practical experience in Java software engineering and system integration best practices, while being obsessed with continuous improvement.
- Process modelling (BPMN), development and integration of BPM platforms and solutions using Java.
- Team player in the delivering critical client business applications.
- Strong in transforming complex challenges to non-experts with eloquence and confidence.
- Passion for being part of the solution & engineering team across Central Europe.
- Great hands-on experience in Java 8+, Spring Boot, and object-oriented programming and familiarity with functional programming languages
- Good understanding of Java design patterns
- Strong understanding of SQL and other data(base) solutions and technologies
- Solid knowledge in unit test, static code analysis and BDD/TDD
- Practical skills in working with restful APIs (REST JSON)
- Multi-year experience in continuous integration with Git, Jenkins, Nexus
- Fluency in German and English is a must
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, Technical skills and soft skills training, both classroom and on the job, with support for external certifications, exceptional benefits in daily sickness allowance and accident insurance (private), attractive pension scheme model, smartphone, fast mobile internet, laptop and opportunities to volunteer, participate in team sports, etc.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
Something looks off?