QA Automation Engineer
Capco Poland is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We also are experts in focused on development, automation, innovation, and long-term projects in financial services. In Capco, you can code, write, create, and live at your maximum capabilities without getting dull, tired, or foggy.
Join one of our projects for one of the biggest Canadian banks and create the future of home buying. Work in a Scrum team, with new technologies and an impact on the final product.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Define and continually improve our testing strategy for new and existing products
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Build scalable automated testing systems that enable us to ship value to customers at pace
- Support other engineers to test their software and act as a subject matter expert
- Work with stakeholders across the business
- Drive the direction of our testing chapter to ensure it maintains the highest standards of technology and process
- BDD – Cucumber
- Postman and Rest Assured
- Test Complete
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Experience working as a QA Automation Engineer
- Hands-on experience with common back-end and front-end test automation frameworks, and integrating these into the continuous deployment pipeline
- Knowledge of software performance and automated security testing techniques and tooling
- Experience delivering and testing distributed microservices as part of an agile team
- A strong understanding of Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Awareness of cloud infrastructure and configuration
- Excellent English skills
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- Employment contract and/or Business to Business - whichever you prefer
- Possibility to work remotely
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Multiple employee benefits packages (MyBenefit Cafeteria, private medical care)
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform (Udemy)
- Access to required IT equipment
- Paid Referral Program
- Participation in charity events e.g. Szlachetna Paczka
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS STEPS
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Technical interview with Capco Hiring Manager
- Client’s interview
Something looks off?