Principal Consultant (Tech)
Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
About the Job:
As a Principal Consultant (Insurance/Banking Expert), you will partner with our Leadership team to proactively work on business development with a focus within the Banking / Financial / Insurance domain. You will be able to leverage your knowledge & network within the space to sell high value digital consulting engagements. The Principal Consultant (Insurance/Banking Expert) will operate within an innovative and agile environment where a self-driven sales professional would thrive. You will work with existing accounts as well as developing projects for new accounts within Thailand.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Develop and execute key growth sales strategies and action plans to achieve targets.
- Facilitate and manage the sales process, focus on value proposition and differentiators, provide client insight and feedback.
- Pursue digital and data projects within banking and insurance clients
- Develop collaborative relationships with clients and their teams and communicate relevant positioning strategies and potential solutions for their clients and prospects.
- Actively participate in the proposal development, RFP and RFI response processes for these opportunities
- Maintain sales pipeline data for their opportunities/assist with administration of same
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and prospects through partnering with them to better understand their needs and growth goals
- Collaborate across accounts, industries and domains to address and solve complex problems
- Provide visibility into strategic shifts with accounts and budget changes that will impact sales efforts.
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Minimum 5-8 years of professional experience with leading management consultancies for insurance/banking companies.
- Experience in developing and leading digital innovation and transformation programs
- Should have solid understanding and experience in one or more digital and data capabilities such as data analytics, AI and RPA within insurance/banking industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of Banking / Financial / Insurance industry issues and ability to articulate value propositions internally and externally.
- Ability to develop trusted and durable relationships with clients and ecosystem partners across the domain.
- Experience collaborating across teams and domains to identify sales opportunities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technically savvy with PowerPoint and Excel with ability to analyse data and conclude business insights.
- Highly adaptable, and able to thrive in ambiguous and ever change environments.
- Desirable that you have an existing network you can leverage, as well as a track record of sourcing clients through prospecting and networking to win new projects.
- Must be able to speak fluent Thai and English
- Thai Nationality
Something looks off?