Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
Skills / Experience / Qualification
• University education and degree (preferable business or IT related)
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in iOS application development
• Experience in Swift programming/Carthage
• Knowledge of clean swift architecture
• Experience with code versioning tools such as Git, SourceTree
• Experience in Financial Services industry is a plus
• Knowledge of Firebase such as Analytic, Crashlytics, FCM (Firestore is an added advantage)
• Experience with unit and automate test
• Knowledge of working with REST API
• Experience in modularization is an added advantage
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English
• Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment
Something looks off?