Consultant in Financial Services (junior-senior)
Our teams in Capco specialize in management consulting & software development, mostly for international banks and insurance companies in western Europe.
- Do you believe you have got what it takes to become a Consultant?
- Have you worked in a bank, an insurance, or a capital markets company, even in a SW house?
- Do you possess agile project management skills, can you do a business analysis or even understand and assess big datasets and make a clear presentation out of it?
- Can you see the big picture, are you an open-minded and curious person?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, we want to hear from you and get to know you!
We always look for talented and motivated people experienced in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
- SW development / architecture (Low-code, No-code, Mobile, Back-end, Front-end, Full-stack engineering)
- SW testing
- Cloud Engineering
Benefits of working for Capco:
- The opportunity to work with experienced colleagues for prestigious banks
- The opportunity to work on different projects, no routine
- Technical and soft skills training, professional certifications, full access to the Udemy online learning platform
- Private health care, sick days, employee’s vacation – 25 days per year, regardless of the age
- Cafeteria provided by the Benefits plus services (50 EUR monthly) and/or contribution to 3rd pillar
- Fully paid meal vouchers
- Smartphone and internet with 1.000 GB of data, laptop
- Home-office friendly: we provide flexibility to work remotely from the home office, as well as from our office in Bratislava - Nivy Tower (Fresh fruit, relaxing zone, game room – table football, PS4, pet friendly office)
- We care: we support the well-being of our employees (Yoga lessons, mental health webinars - Liga za duševné zdravie), team sports activities – e.g. running challenges, multisport card, participation on the volunteering days
Recruitment process steps:
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Technical/Competencies interview with experienced Capco colleague
You are important to us! That's why you get a personal coach at our side who supports you individually. With our start-up mentality and our flat hierarchy, you have every opportunity to place your ideas and to put them into practice. In addition, after work, you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.
Do you want to learn more about our culture and people? Visit https://www.capco.com/Careers/Bratislava
Have we made you curious? Then apply now! It takes only 5 minutes.
Something looks off?