Senior Analyst - Finance & Operations
Capco is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services and insurance industries. Capco is committed to providing clients with practical solutions. We offer a globally integrated service with offices in leading financial centers across the globe. We have the people, the vision, and the passion.
We are growing through a significant growth journey, now is a very good time to join us as we expand geographically, increase headcount and disrupt the consulting market across APAC with entrepreneurial and agile thinking.
Senior Analyst – Finance & Operations
This role reports to the Finance Manager of Capco APAC. It requires work as a finance business partner to drive growth and improve internal and external finance reporting in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
• To provide support in preparation of regular management reporting, monthly forecast, and yearly budget
• Support AP, AR, billing, PO maintenance and keep track on status
• Track and maintain local statutory filing status across different jurisdictions
• Maintenance of ordered documentation in accordance with external and internal regulations, including tax, audit reports and banking documents.
• Support the implementation of global and regional financial initiatives
• Support ad hoc assignments
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• At least 3 years working experience in accounting or internal finance function
• Excellent command in English is a must, business proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage
• Proficient in usage of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Self-motivated, independent and attentive to details with good interpersonal skill
• Ability to work with stakeholders across the company
• Good team player and able to work under pressure and mange deadlines
We are expanding our business rapidly across Hong Kong and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
WHAT WE OFFER?
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant contribution.
Something looks off?