Management Consultant - Wealth Management
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
About Capco Wealth & Asset Management
Capco specialises in financial services consultancy. Our clients include global and regional private banks, wealth managers, life insurers, asset managers and fund administrators, from the largest global diversified groups to very small privately held boutiques. We act as key business partners to help them get through complex business and technology change.
The UK team has 75+ consultants working in this market. We maintain very close relationships with our colleagues in our regional ‘hub’ locations including London, New York, Toronto, Geneva, Zurich, Hong Kong and Singapore. We work very closely with our colleagues in the insurance, retail, payments and investment banking markets.
We are very distinctive in the market when it comes to improving how people and companies interact with each other by using new methods and technologies to imagine and then bring to life a better way of doing things. We do not shy away from adopting any techniques, from well explored ideas like process excellence / lean six sigma, and organisational change design, to new methods like machine learning and data visualisation.
The Capco culture is dynamic and creative with an extremely strong focus on creating lasting value for our clients and employees. Our people benefit from ongoing training that helps them to build new skills and enhance existing knowledge. Our structure is kept very flat and non-hierarchical which helps with collaboration and innovation. We are also very proud of the diversity, inclusivity and meritocracy that we have developed.
- You will share our vision and passion to make business and operating models more resilient and efficient, with an aim to drive better wealth accumulation, investment returns and retirement outcomes
- You will have operational or change experience in the wealth management and private banking industries
- You will want to challenge the status quo and explore new methods and technologies that can benefit our clients
- You must be passionate about delivering change from strategy through to solution implementation
- Capco projects can touch on many parts of a wealth management business, so we need people with knowledge and experience of investment and private banking product sales & distribution, advice/financial planning, portfolio management, trading, operations and associated technology platforms and solutions.
- You will bring knowledge of how wealth managers and private banks deliver value to end-clients, control their costs and grow their business
- You will broadly know the rules and regulations that they comply with and will possess expertise in a business process area, key systems, or the client and intermediary relationships they serve
About the Role
The client engagements you will work on or lead could involve;
- Advisor productivity and transformation
- Client service proposition design and implementation
- Client lifecycle management including client onboarding, CRM and client reporting
- Client and front office applications and tools
- Traditional and digital distribution
- Advisory, discretionary portfolio management and execution-only mandates
- Financial planning client journeys and tools
- Investment product propositions and research
- Private banking asset and liability products
- Operations transformation and automation
- Service provider oversight and outsourcing
- Regulatory change and execution including for example MIFID II, GDPR, Suitability and SMCR
- Core platform selection and implementation
- Business architecture design including connectivity between systems, data flows and processes
Successful candidates will bring;
- Passion to solve complex, ambiguous problems and deliver sustainable solutions
- The ability to engage, persuade and win the trust of client stakeholders of all levels
- Demonstrate key behaviours and values that befit a strong team player
- Interest and aptitude in business development, including for example preparing proposals
- Willingness to lead or support internal Capco contribution, for example Thought Leadership, Recruitment events, and Market Research
- Qualifications that can help but are not mandatory for example PMP, Prince2, Lean Six Sigma and CFA
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Capco and its people check out the website on www.capco.com
Something looks off?