We’re an award-winning innovative tech consultancy - a team of creative problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better, more sustainable ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
In the last 30 years we won several awards, including a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for our Enterprise Agile delivery approach.
Operating from 26 locations across the world, we bring together teams of creative experts with diverse backgrounds and experiences, who enjoy working and learning in our collaborative and open culture and are committed to world-class delivery.
We want to continue to grow our team with people just like you!
About the Role
As a Client Principal you’ll play an integral role in further expanding our client base and network to sustainably grow the business across the UK.
Entrepreneurial, results-driven and with a passion for technology, you will use your solution selling and relationship building skills to make a real difference and help organizations understand what is possible.
You will be a key member of the UK Leadership team and will help define technology solutions to solve customer problems consistent with team capabilities and strategy.
What you’ll do
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful consulting firm and to further develop a world-class business and grow the team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- As an expert in technology business development, you’ll be able to sell to all types of work packages, from pure consulting engagements and propositions, right through to digital transformation and Modern Managed Services.
- Identify new business opportunities with potential and existing clients, enabling BJSS to best serve our clients’ needs by being forward thinking and creative in finding solutions.
- Negotiate business contract terms and conditions with clients.
- Analyse and gain a deep understanding of our target market to be able to recommend appropriate changes to services.
- Develop business plan and strategies including new markets, new clients, new partnerships, and new services, in order to hit revenue and margin goals.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for working as part of a dynamic and energetic team to solve industry problems across both technology and business.
You’ll bring extensive business development experience gained within the technology sector with a strong, existing network of contacts, preferably including experience in a senior business development role within a leading consultancy.
You’ll have strong prior exposure of selling strategic, digital, and technological solutions and resources across all core industry segments, and deeper experience in either Strategy, digital, data and analytics, or Technology and Engineering.
You can demonstrate high energy, integrity, and track record of exceeding performance expectations in generating revenue and client relationship management.
You’ll be used to developing and strengthening peer to peer level relationships with our clients.
You’ll have a proven ability to engage with diverse teams, motivate others and communicate complex ideas clearly and succinctly. You will thrive in a culture of constructive and effective communication.
You’ll be an individual who works collaboratively with colleagues and clients and knows how to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
You’ll bring strong functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, account management, marketing and sales and digital development.
Some of the Perks
- Flexible benefits allowance – you choose how to spend your allowance (additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more)
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan - we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individual's need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support, and other
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working - Our roles are not fully remote as we take pride in the tight knit communities we have created at our local offices. But we offer plenty of flexibility and you can split your time between the office, client site and WFH
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle, and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles, including unlimited access to O’Reilly
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from diverse backgrounds into tech
- You will become part of a squad with people from different areas within the business who will help you grow at BJSS
- We have a busy social calendar that you can chose to join– quarterly town halls/squad nights out/weekends away with families included/office get togethers
- GymFlex gym membership programme
Something looks off?