We’re an award-winning innovative tech consultancy - a team of creative problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better, more sustainable ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
In the last 30 years we won several awards, including a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for our Enterprise Agile delivery approach.
Operating from 26 locations across the world, we bring together teams of creative experts with diverse backgrounds and experiences, who enjoy working and learning in our collaborative and open culture and are committed to world-class delivery.
We want to continue to grow our team with people just like you!
About the Role.
As a senior member of the Programme Consulting team you will be engaging with the UK’s leading companies at a strategic level. You will be partnering with CxOs to help provide structure, knowledge and insight into the best methods to deliver their corporate change agenda. This typically involves taking a business objective from programme vision and discovery through to completion, using a mix of agile and traditional programme management techniques. You will be expected to manage large programmes of client work alongside building highly productive and effective cross functional teams.
- Strong commercial experience of running large scale Programmes of work.
- Demonstrated track record of setting up and managing large scale technical programmes and portfolios to completion
- Excellent understanding of the mechanisms and tools to understand business /client objectives and manage the successful delivery
- Proven leadership skills in transforming organisations, in a consulting capacity
- Enthusiasm and detailed understanding of the business and technological landscape and an ability to translate that knowledge to solve client problems
- Detailed understanding of risk and issue management
- Strong understanding of financial management and budgeting
- A natural collaborator and able to bring consensus to challenge stakeholders at C-Suite level.
- Has gravitas, with excellent communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills
- Having a consultancy mindset, developing client relationships, a track record of business development
- Experience in bid work, mentoring & Talent Management.
- A positive attitude, strong team ethos, hands-on approach and ability to work in a flexible environment
- Successfully delivered major Programme delivery (in a consulting setting) multiple times before
Some of the Perks
- Flexible benefits allowance – you choose how to spend your allowance (additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more)
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan - we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individual's need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support, and other
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working - Our roles are not fully remote as we take pride in the tight knit communities we have created at our local offices. But we offer plenty of flexibility and you can split your time between the office, client site and WFH
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle, and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles, including unlimited access to O’Reilly
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from diverse backgrounds into tech
- You will become part of a squad with people from different areas within the business who will help you grow at BJSS
- We have a busy social calendar that you can chose to join– quarterly town halls/squad nights out/weekends away with families included/office get togethers
- GymFlex gym membership programme
Something looks off?