Are you a Product Designer with a passion for designing amazing digital products and services? Do you have an eye for beautiful design, great user experiences and an ability to make stand-out products?
What you may get involved in:
- Helping a large bank designing and launching a new AI powered service for businesses to manage their money.
- Helping the NHS researching and designing a new national app, as well as several other core digital health services.
- Re-designing critical reporting and management tools for the UK’s largest payments services company.
- Exploring the future of travel and the role of digital services across end-to-end journeys for a major national logistics firm.
- Helping Amnesty unearth opportunities to improve how they identify and take action on human rights offences.
In short, you will work collaboratively with our clients to design amazing products, services and experiences.
We would like you to bring:
- A passion and proven ability to imagine, design and create fantastic digital products (or services).
- Experience producing high-quality user experience (UX) outputs such as personas, user journeys, user flows, wireframes, mockups, designs, prototypes and blueprints.
- An ability to synthesise user insights, market data and global trends - and turning them into great user experiences.
- Collaborative mindset to work with clients and developers to bring designs to life, balancing user needs, business requirements and technical constraints
- Ability to engage in usability testing to continuously iterate ideas and designs
- Keen interest in UX and product design best practices & trends and how to incorporate these into deliverables
- Experience running workshops with our clients and present deliverables to senior stakeholders
- Interest in define the design process working alongside other disciplines (such as research, strategy, service design etc)
- A great sense of aesthetics and how to tell a story visually. An ability to make beautiful and clear digital artefacts is essential.
- A naturally collaborative and curious mind, that strives to help others shine and the team to deliver amazing things.
- GDS experience is highly preferable, but not essential
You could be a designer in an agency, consultant or work in an in-house team. For us, it’s not just about having the right kind of professional experience, it’s as much about having a positive attitude, lots of curiosity and an ability to pick things up quickly.
SPARCK is a Strategic Design Consultancy. We are a diverse group of 50+ researchers, strategists, designers and innovators across the UK and we are growing fast.
We are part of BJSS, the UK’s leading privately owned technology and business consultancy. This gives us a unique ability to not only design innovative solutions, but deliver them through our award-winning Agile Enterprise approach.
At SPARCK you’ll work with bright, enthusiastic people across all levels of experience and backgrounds, and you’ll learn every day.
Our culture is important and it is essential that you are keen to contribute to make SPARCK a great place to work. Read our Culture Code for more insight: https://sparck.io/our-culture-code/
If you have a curious mind, is fun to work with and have a drive to learn while delivering great outcomes, you will love it here!
Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you!
Some of the Perks
- Flexible benefits allowance – you choose how to spend your allowance (additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more)
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan - we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individual's need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support, and other
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working - Our roles are not fully remote as we take pride in the tight knit communities we have created at our local offices. But we offer plenty of flexibility and you can split your time between the office, client site and WFH
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle, and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles, including unlimited access to O’Reilly
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from diverse backgrounds into tech
- You will become part of a squad with people from different areas within the business who will help you grow at BJSS
- We have a busy social calendar that you can chose to join– quarterly town halls/squad nights out/weekends away with families included/office get togethers
- GymFlex gym membership programme
Something looks off?