Software Engineer - Power Platform
We’re an award-winning innovative tech consultancy - a team of creative problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better, more sustainable ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
In the last 30 years we won several awards, including a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for our Enterprise Agile delivery approach.
Operating from 26 locations across the world, we bring together teams of creative experts with diverse backgrounds and experiences, who enjoy working and learning in our collaborative and open culture and are committed to world-class delivery.
We want to continue to grow our team with people just like you!
About the Role
We’re constantly evaluating the latest technologies and techniques to improve how we deliver solutions for our clients, including great success using the Microsoft power platform to solve significant real-world enterprise challenges, We’re keen to expand our diverse team in this area to deliver
As a BJSS software engineer you’ll:
- Engineer software solutions, working with prototypes, proof of concepts and developing fully functioning applications.
- Rapidly build user design-led applications with a rich UI experience.
- Streamline business and operational processes through automation and well architected solutions.
- Integrate services within enterprise platforms, both in the data and orchestration space.
- Leverage existing cloud services to build solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
- You’re an engineer at heart and enjoy the challenge that comes with building complex software solutions.
- You have commercial experience in the building and running solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform eco-system whether it be using Power Apps, Power BI or Power Automate.
- You can demonstrate how you’ve used the Power Platform to solve real world enterprise problems.
- You’ve completed, or working towards completing the suite of Microsoft certifications for Power Platform accreditation.
- You understand the Power Platform licencing model
- If you have experience of using Microsoft Azure and associated services, and other Microsoft technologies, so much the better.
Some of the Perks
- Flexible benefits allowance – you choose how to spend your allowance (additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more)
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan - we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individual's need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support, and other
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working - Our roles are not fully remote as we take pride in the tight knit communities we have created at our local offices. But we offer plenty of flexibility and you can split your time between the office, client site and WFH
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle, and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles, including unlimited access to O’Reilly
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from diverse backgrounds into tech
- You will become part of a squad with people from different areas within the business who will help you grow at BJSS
- We have a busy social calendar that you can chose to join– quarterly town halls/squad nights out/weekends away with families included/office get togethers
- GymFlex gym membership programme
Something looks off?