We’re an award-winning innovative tech consultancy - a team of creative problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better, more sustainable ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
In the last 30 years we won several awards, including a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for our Enterprise Agile delivery approach.
Operating from 26 locations across the world, we bring together teams of creative experts with diverse backgrounds and experiences, who enjoy working and learning in our collaborative and open culture and are committed to world-class delivery.
We want to continue to grow our team with people just like you!
About the Role
As a Business Analyst you will be at the heart of improving the lives of our clients.
You will collaborate to tailor solutions which work for their business and work alongside development teams to deliver world-class products.
You will help define the scope of projects, define solution requirements and manage backlogs of upcoming work. To be effective, you will actively seek out and work with others to achieve a shared understanding of the problems to be solved as well as defining their solutions.
We want to give our clients the highest-level of service and we provide friendly 'hands-on' support to better understand their needs and priorities. Our analysts should be experts at asking questions, collecting information and converting into tangible goals.
BJSS prides itself on delivering software using agile methodologies, and Business Analysts continuously feed into the direction and development of the products we produce. Our analysts are flexible and resilient in the face of change and should be able to deputise for other roles where required.
As a consultancy, we empower you to develop your own career path, providing experience across multiple sectors and interesting, exciting challenges.
We feel the best Business Analysts are personable and curious.
You collaborate with others and are able to negotiate and agree on a way forward. You focus on understanding the problem to be solved as much as the solution itself. You think holistically and don't overlook the wider strategic context.
You are able to build rapport quickly with a wide range of people, from CEOs to development staff. You are naturally inquisitive, listen well and are able to collate findings into consumable, easy to understand outputs.
You are resilient and flexible in the face of challenges or criticism and unafraid to get your hands dirty outside of your role where needed. You are well organised and be able to plan your workload effectively.
We value ambitious leaders, unafraid to drive projects forward collaboratively to reach to a cohesive goal.
Ideally you will have tangible experience in requirements elicitation and analysis, stakeholder management, agile delivery, prioritisation and backlog management. You should be willing to continuously develop yourself and learn new skills.
Some of the Perks
- Flexible benefits allowance – you choose how to spend your allowance (additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more)
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan - we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individual's need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support, and other
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working - Our roles are not fully remote as we take pride in the tight knit communities we have created at our local offices. But we offer plenty of flexibility and you can split your time between the office, client site and WFH
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle, and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles, including unlimited access to O’Reilly
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from diverse backgrounds into tech
- You will become part of a squad with people from different areas within the business who will help you grow at BJSS
- We have a busy social calendar that you can chose to join– quarterly town halls/squad nights out/weekends away with families included/office get togethers
- GymFlex gym membership programme
Something looks off?