Sr Marketing Manager, Flex US
The Amazon Flex team is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager - US own the acquisition, onboarding and activation of delivery partners across the United States. This is a high impact and exciting role which involves end to end ownership of delivery partner top funnel strategy, budget, channel selection, and optimization. This individual will be leading a team in charge of developing and deploying online and offline marketing campaigns channels at a both a country and regional level, as well as managing internal channels to improve conversion.
A successful candidate will have experience in executing and optimizing growth marketing campaigns through online and offline channels. They will have previous experience in executing campaigns through social media, Google Ads, and job boards. The candidate will be customer obsessed and focused on delivering results with clear ROI. They will demonstrate an ability to clearly communicate ideas and strategies, especially through written communication. They will be an analytical thinker who loves solving problems. Experience in Excel are also a required.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop Amazon Flex US acquisition, onboarding and activation vision and roadmap
• Lead the existing team, establishing and monitoring goals and performance
• Oversee the planning, execution, and optimization of Flex omni-channel campaigns, taylored at regional level
• Ensure Flex DP onboards meets capacity targets by overseeing gap closing tactics and execution
• Own manage the US Acquisition budget to achieve onboarding goals.
• Drive collaboration with internal and external stakeholders such as World Wide team, BI, Social Media agency, Central Paid Search team, Tech teams to test and create the best acquisition campaigns and experience.
• Develop and execute strategic initiatives and Marketing improvements based upon program insights.
• Create mechanisms to standardize marketing management, scale manual processes, and quickly surface and escalate areas of opportunity.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA | New York, NY, USA
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience managing teams
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
- Experience with 'gig economy'
- Ability to work both strategically and tactically: the candidate will need to be equally at home building out a strategy doc and plan, as they are rolling up the sleeves and working on tactics.
- Ability to deliver in tight timelines: the candidate is expected to be able to find answers and make decisions in tight timeframes, sometimes with incomplete data/information.
- Ability to manage competing priorities under ambiguity
- Analytical skills; can handle, synthesize and analyze large data sets, draw out and then communicate insights through concise, written documents
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $113,600/year in our lowest geographic market up to $211,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.