Supply Quality Manager, Amazon Publisher Services
Amazon Publisher Services helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses.
Amazon Publisher Services is seeking a Supply Quality Manager to lead our Mobile and Web Supply Quality program. The Supply Quality Manager will define and implement key initiatives to achieve business objectives. In this role, you will represent APS as the internal publisher supply quality expert and collaborate with internal policy teams, legal, PR, and leadership to establish scalable policies and processes that provide operational controls to achieve supply quality compliance. The ideal candidate will possess strong strategic and operational experience, creative problem solving skills, and have a track record of collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams across the organization.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop and implement a scalable publisher supply quality framework across APS Mobile and Web to ensure quality and compliance standards are met
- Define strategic and operational initiatives to achieve key business objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams to set clear operational processes to track, manage, and report on supply quality across APS
- Define key success metrics, and create monitoring and reporting systems to benchmark supply quality progress
- Create internal and external communication plans and secure alignment and approvals from business stakeholders
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to define plans and requirements for automating manual processes
- Serve as a policy expert and escalation point for internal and external customers, ensuring supply quality compliance standards
- Assess key mechanisms to ensure our systems are effectively and measurably reducing supply quality risks
About the team
Amazon Publisher Services helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and advanced TV publishers of all sizes to help them monetize their content with demand from multiple programmatic buyers. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The end results are Amazon products that let publishers focus on what they do best - publishing.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Austin, TX, USA | New York, NY, USA | Santa Monica, CA, USA
- 4+ years of digital advertising and client facing roles experience
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- Complex problem solving experience
- Experience with policy development in the advertising technology industry
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices related to digital advertising and supply quality
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; strong writing and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify, mitigate, and manage business risks and tradeoffs
- Proven ability to model calm behavior in challenging situations, drive consensus across teams and levels, and operate in ambiguity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $54,700/year in our lowest geographic market up to $131,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.