Senior Account Manager, US Enterprise AM
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of advertising solutions. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing organization working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a results oriented Senior Account Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers, educating them and helping to solve ambiguous business problems, mitigating risks before they become roadblocks. As a Senior Account Manager, you manage and deliver against complex advertiser goals and problems to drive revenue and achieve revenue targets. You nurture customer relationships and create revenue opportunities from the advertisers you own. You’ll not only dive deep into data to understand trends, but also communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you’ll be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized recommendations, influencing both your internal team and your external customer to facilitate them reaching their business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Senior Sales, Product, and Retail partners and will drive process improvement to gain efficiency and foster collaboration. The Senior Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise and influence is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
Key job responsibilities
• Become a knowledgeable partner and leader on Amazon Advertising solutions
• Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
• Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
• Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
• Develop annual media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals and objectives
• Develop campaign strategies and audience engagement recommendations
• Evaluate success metrics and drive campaign performance using data
• Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy
• Educate advertisers on performance metrics, insights, and how to drive greater results
• Work cross-functionally with Senior Sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA
• 6+ years experience in digital advertising, product marketing, consulting, business development, and/or other customer facing roles
• 5+ years experience with digital media/marketing strategy, data analysis and data analytics & visualization
• Media planning & brand planning capabilities
• Success in optimizing products and services based on client needs
• Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business; MBA is a plus
• 6+ years relevant experience in a client facing role including but not limited to digital marketing, analytics etc.
• Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, Streaming TV, or search marketing
• Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
• Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes
• Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
Programmatic strategy and implementation experience
• Proven track record of delivering results (including revenue targets) and significantly contributing to advertiser revenue growth
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $129,500/year in our lowest geographic market up to $192,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. This position is eligible for variable pay via a sales compensation plan. These plans pay according to achievement level against sales targets and/or business objectives. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.