Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Amazon Today
How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge business problem through innovative technology? If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history and breaking new ground for Amazon, this is the place for you.
For millions of customers worldwide, the Amazon name is synonymous with delivery – and the Delivery Experience (DEX) team provides those customers with innovative ways to get what they want and need, enabling the choices they make on every order, every day. We combine customer impact with retail invention, solving huge technical challenges along the way.
The candidate needs to be excited about building innovative seller marketing experiences, passionate about experimenting and learning, and should view every customer interaction as an opportunity to create an exceptional experience. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, excited to work in a “green field”, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that is more startup than big company.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager in the Category (or Partner) Marketing team for Amazon Today and be part of a startup innovating end-to-end shopping experiences. You'll be accountable for building custom marketing plans for Amazon Today selling partners, build the strategy for new shopping experiences or enhancing the existing experience within current Amazon shopping journey across the Homepage, Search, Detail Page, Cart, and Checkout. This is a highly visible position that requires working closely with Amazon Today Partner Success or Category leadership team, Selling partners, and other Category Marketing teams including Softlines, Health & Personal Care, Kitchen, Consumer Electronics, North America Marketing, and Speed Marketing to build innovative experiences for our customers. The role requires a deep understanding of customer needs and thinking big about how we can make the customer shopping experience across online and in-store retail seamless and delightful.
You have experience working on CX-facing marketing roles in Amazon, and working with selling partners.
- Think big about the needs of our customers, and develop innovative shopping experiences that will delight our customers.
- Work with Marketing teams across selling partners and category marketing teams to build innovative customer experiences, prioritize selling partner needs, and develop an overall marketing roadmap and plan for our largest sellers.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Approach complex business problems, aligning divergent stakeholder teams to a common plan
- Navigate partner teams in Amazon and identify opportunities for Amazon Today sellers across NAS categories
- Manage complexity and resources by systematically prioritizing multiple streams of work
- Continuously test and learn, leveraging data to drive decision-making
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA | New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience leading go-to-market for consumer software or hardware product launches
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using any of SQL or other analytical tools for conducting data analysis
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $114,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $212,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.